I have recently been tagged by the lovely Gemma over at The McAllen’s Blog for this award. Thanks Gemma!
If you haven’t heard of the Liebster award before, it’s basically an award that is by bloggers, for bloggers. It’s passed from person to person to encourage connection and support within our writing community, and to aid in the discovery of new and upcoming bloggers. (Taken from Google)
The rules for taking part are as simple as this:
2. Use the Liebster Award image to add to the post.
3. Answer 11 questions given to you
4. Nominate up to 11 bloggers.
5. Don’t forget to let these bloggers know!
6. Give them 11 questions to answer
Here are the questions Gemma asked me & my answers in response 🙂
1) Where did you last go on holiday?
2) If you won the lottery what would you spend the money on?
3) If you could have any super power which would it be?
4) If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
5) What was your first job?
6) What’s your favourite TV programme?
7) If you had to give up something forever what would it be?
8) If you could invent anything what would it be?
9) Where do you see yourself in 10yrs?
10) Do you have any hobbies (other than blogging!)?
11) How long have you been blogging?
I thoroughly enjoyed answering these questions Thanks Gem.
I would now like to nominate:
My Questions for you are:
I’m looking forward to reading all of your answers 🙂