Thank you to Laura Summers for tagging me in “My Top Seven Of 2018′ Tag. We’re not quite at the end of the first month of the New Year yet so here are my top seven …
Top 7 Posts:
Here are 7 blog posts I enjoyed writing or really like to look back on from last year. They either bring back memories of family days out or milestones we have reached in the year.
7 things you have most loved about 2018.
- Disney on Ice at the O2 and our mini break between Christmas & New Year. We ice skated outside the Natural History Museum and traveled across the Thames river in a cable car.
- Our family holiday in August to Spain.
- Having the best Spring & Summer weather wise for a few years. There’s so much more to do when the sun is shining.
- Spending two days on two cruise ships with two separate companies. I thoroughly enjoyed both days.
- Our mini trips to London throughout 2018 – we must have had about 4 in total and each time we did something different from the last trip. I love London!
- Welcoming a new nephew to the world last May
- Watching my two grow another year older. Seeing them both finished and start a new school year and being grateful for everything we can do for them.
7 Things I’m most looking forward to in 2019.
- Caiden really wants to go camping or to stay in a caravan this year so we might try and get a little weekend away somewhere.
- Seeing where my blog takes me. I’ve been writing on this little corner of the internet for a few years now but I am really looking forward to the next chapters.
- Our family holiday later in the year.
- To continue watching the children grow – Lauren will sit her GCSE’s and leave school this year!
- I’ve got a special weekend coming up soon with MSC cruises soon – so stay tuned for that!
- The Spring & Summer! I absolutely love living where we do, especially in the nicer weather.
- Lauren’s 16th Birthday! It’s a bit of a special one, isn’t it?