I can’t believe we are into March already! I felt like I blinked and February whizzed by. I for one am so pleased though we’re heading into this month. I’ve had enough of the Winter now and I am ready for the Spring. Here are some things i’m looking forward to this month:
1) Spring – I really do love spring time. After what seems like a long Winter, I love the transition from dark, grey, glum, cold days to brighter, sunnier, cheerier days.
2) The better weather – although it’s raining here this morning (again) – i’m so over rain and the Wintery weather! I love having my windows open and listening to the birds tweeting away.
3) Lighter mornings – I really do dislike getting up in the morning in the dark. It’s been so nice these past few days waking up around 7.15 – 7.30 to daylight!!!
4) A good old spring clean – is it just me but, when the sun is shining it really spurs me on to get a proper clean on in the house – you know the kind …. windows, skirting boards etc.
5) Mothers Day – a day for me …. what more can I ask for 🙂
6) L’s Birthday – she’ll be turning 12 at the end of March – I still can’t believe my first born will be 12 this year!
7) All of the lovely flowers – I absolutely love daffodils and tulips – they really do brighten the house up and make everything seem so cheery.
Have you got anything you’re really looking forward to this month?